I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for this weekend to begin. Saturday is the Cape Town Carnival, and then on Sunday, I'll be at the Getaway Show. What are your weekend plans? While you decide, here are some of my favorite finds on the web this week to distract you:
- Stunning photos from National Geographic archives shared on their "Found" Tumblr
- Wise advice for girls of any age, really
- Talk about being at the right place at the right time: 50 Most Perfectly Time Photos Ever
- Is there a city more photogenic than Paris? Paris in Four Months makes me think not.
- Google announced the closure of Reader starting July 1st, so I tried adding my feeds to Feedly, Flipboard, and Google Currents yesterday. I like the social integration and visual nature of Flipboard, the simplicity of Currents, but ultimately, will stick with Feedly (and here are their tips for a more seamless transition from Reader)